- Every second dog in Australia seems to be a Jack Russell terrier. I like Jacks, but this is overkill!
- It’s COLD in Montreal this week. That hasn’t happened since we got back from vacation.
- Despite the cold, the magnolias are blooming. I love magnolias
- The i-Phone has made it to Canada. People are lining up. It’s a PHONE people, get over it. It won’t do your laundry.
- There's also a new phone service called Koodo. Their selling point? “Just phone and text”. No frills service that does what a phone should do – call people. No camera, no internet, no bells and whistles. That’s what I’d get if I finally joined the 21st century. Can’t help but wonder if it’ll catch on though, seeing as people love their gadgets so damn much.
- A guy in Dallas was released from prison after 27 years behind bars for a murder he didn’t commit. Damn! Here's to DNA testing.
- I noticed in Melbourne that lots of people wander around barefoot. In the middle of the city. How extremely bizarre…
- I’m bored. The dry shrivelled husk of my brain is rattling around in my skull and the noise is very annoying.
- I am perfectly sane.
- Despite a recently overheard comment that "bloggers are nutjobs, 'cause who has the time to maintain one of those things".
- I'm obviously at a point where I shouldn't be blogging if I can't find anything even remotely interesting to say. The muse, she has fled. Le sigh.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Dribs and Drabs Again
Concocted by Jazz