Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Plane rides...

Mr. Jazz and I have a friend who will be turning 50 soon. Actually, he already has (in March) and is throwing himself a big birthday bash for the first weekend in May. Perfect timing, we have two weeks vacation coming up.

So, though we've said we can't make it, we're going to surprise him by turning up. Thing is he's in PARIS!!!! Not Paris, Ontario, not Paris Texas, Paris the real one. I'm leaving on a jet plane in a couple of weeks! Yippi.

I haven't been to Paris in ages, probably 3-4 years, and going in spring will be awesome. I hate using that word. It has become so much less than it should be. Today everything is awesome, from a peanut butter sandwich to a tv show. Awesome should be reserved for really awesome things like going to Paris in the springtime! But I digress.

Gotta love international friendships and spouses who work for airlines ...

5 comments:

Big Brother said...

Paris in the spring, walking along the Quai d'Orsay, Notre Dame, le Quartier Latin ...I'm jealous...nuff said.

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!!!!!!

Paris in the SPRING!!!!???

La vache!

If you want any tips of fab shops email me.

Have the BEST TIME!!!!!

~bluepoppy

Hageltoast said...

Awesome!!! Very envious. :)

sharma said...

Lucky, lucky woman! Enjoy it and post some pics when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I'm preparing the city just for you... I'll be there next Friday after spending 4 days in Normandie :)

I'll tell Paris you're coming.