Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another rant.

Another rant and then I promise I'll move to pretty birds and flowers for my next post.

The Canadian (or at least Quebec) justice system is just pissing me off. I’m a very liberal person, what some people would call a bleeding heart, but damn, this is just too fucking much. A pedophile has just been convicted. He’s 68 years old and not in the best of health. The judge has condemned him to house arrest and he is obliged to stay away from children for the duration of his sentence. All this of course because of his health issues. I shit you not.

Just dump him into the general prison population. As a pedophile, they’ll take care of all his health problems real quick.

Goddamn it, what the fuck is WRONG with people!

Rant over. The Jazzer will now go fume in a corner. Now back to your regularly scheduled activities.

No comments: