Google searches that brought people to my blog:
Unlike lots of people, mine aren't so wierd, but here are a few goodies:
- Botched facelifts
- Milking boobs like cow udders - (?!?!?) the mind boggles when faced with the things people google. And boggles more when wondering how this actually brought them to my blog...
- 10 Christmas irritations - I never did anything on that, but it sounds like it could be mine
- Peanut M&M Health - I can't believe anyone would actually do a search on this.
- Reasons for sexual mercy - I'm 100% sure I never did a post on sexual mercy. No mercy. That's all.
- Pamela Anderson's boobs - I did indeed speak of those mutant horrors
On my email this morning: My Godness (sic) your PENIS is BELOW average size!
I should hope so. I'm sure Mr. Jazz is really happy this is the case.
Does anyone know where the expression: "To get on like a house on fire" comes from? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Sort of like: "You can't have your cake and eat it too" Why the hell not? I do it all the time. The meaning is clear, but who the hell thought that jewel up?
Picture it: Pink and brown "snakeskin" (aka Polyester) jacket. I've been staring at this all day. It's fascinating in a horrible way. In a train wreck way. Jill knows what I mean on this one. Urban safari camouflage (or something - how many zebra striped snakes do you know?) Yesterday it was urban peasent. Tomorrow? Once again the mind boggles...
I know I'm mean, but.... damn, it's mesmerizing. It really is.