is back. So I figured I should post the damn thing before it disappears again...
1. What are your current obsessions?
I obsess over many things, not least why I'm obsessing over one thing rather than another.
2. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
Whoever is willing to pay for dinner at a fancy restaurant with expensive wine.
3. Last dream you had?
I was wading through a lake of blood and body parts. I was carrying a machete. Conclude what you will.
4. Last thing you bought?
Dinner in an expensive restaurant
5. What are you listening to?
Why must we always be listening to something in these damn things. No! I don't have music on, I'm not obsessed by having music on, despite the fact that yes, I do own an iPod! I'm not listening to anything. I'm hearing the ventilation system, colleagues chatting, a chair creaking. Silence. Blessed silence would be nice now and again. Why are people so afraid of silence, what is it they're afraid of? Do they think if the iPod or the TV isn't blasting it means they don't exist?
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Well, duh. Bachhus
7. Favorite holiday spots?
Anwwhere but my desk
8. Reading right now?
This meme? ok, Iran, les rives du sang by Fariba Hachtroudi
9. Four words to describe yourself.
Right now? Lazy, hungry, bored... i can't find anything else, I'm too bored
10. Guilty pleasure?
As if I'd tell you
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
I'm never weak
12. Favorite spring thing to do?
Gloat that winter is over
13. Planning to travel to next?
France in May. Unless it doesn't work, in which case who knows?
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Yesterday's black truffle risotto
15. When did you last get tipsy?
Tipsy? Ridiculous word. Last weekend. And I saw a great t-shirt at that party:
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings.
16. Favorite ever films?
I took the liberty of adding an s to film - LOTR, One flew over the cuckoo's nest and Blade Runner. I think
17. Care to share some wisdom?
Life will eventually kill you, don't take it seriously
18. What item could you not live without?
19. Thing you are looking forward to?
The end of this damn day
20. What’s your favorite smell?
Currently? Black truffle risotto
21. If you didn’t live where you do, where would you choose to live?
Probably the American south-west. In the desert out there.