Thursday, March 15, 2007

Insightful psychological testing

After reading Choochoo's blog today, and doing the test, I came up as 58% abnormal. It would seem that I'm a psychopath with a borderline personality, no soul and a social phobia. So I figured I'd give posting that a pass. I don't want to scare people away... Then I saw this "blogging type" test.

So not only am I a psychopath with no soul, I am also a brilliant blogger.

Y'all should stick to my blog; meeting me in person might be dangerous.

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful
You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hey, so like you, I'm "confident and insightful"...I'm not sure yet if I can join you in the psychopathic ranks yet, though.

I notice, btw, on your profile that you're on your way from Surrey to Milan. Send me shoes when you get to Milan, eh?

Jazz said...

But Joce! Psychopathology is such fun!

What size d'you want? Actually it's from a Marillion song. The band that no one knows. A shame really.

Ian Lidster said...

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with

So, that was me. It may or may not be true.

Ian

choochoo said...

Hmm. I'm confident and insightful, too. You'd think there would be money in that.

Jazz said...

Ian - well, you're not careful who you share it with. I got in, didn't I?

Choo - In your dreams...

Big Brother said...

See little sister I'm only 38% abnormal... (Is that like the brain Igor finds for the monster A.B. Normal.) But then again maybe I'm a psychopathic lier.

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

geewits said...

I was surprised to be only 24% abnormal. The blogger test was more interestin: they had so much to say from so few questions, but it did sound pretty much like me: You blog like no one else is reading...
You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose.
Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily.
But if they disagree with you once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!

Steven said...

I"m not even going to take the test...I fear the results. ;)

Steve~

Dave said...

It amazes me how accurate these type of tests are... which is why I stay away from them! :-)

Jill said...

My blogging type is "kind and harmonious." I humbly submit that the quiz is defective. Seriously defective.

Malnurtured Snay said...

Mine said "Your Blog Is The Most Awesomest."