Well hell, and totally off topic, I just realized I've passed the 200 post mark...
- The guy driving in the left lane at 90km/hr. Who refuses to move to the middle lane. 'Cause he likes it in the left lane. The grass is greener and shit. Besides, he's almost at the speed limit, so what's the problem?
- His opposite. The guy who refuses to let you move to the middle lane after passing someone. The guy who, while you're already doing 120 and have your flasher on to move to the centre lane, cuts off the guy in the middle lane and squeezes through to cut you off too, cause damn, he can't wait 3 and a half seconds for you to move. The man is busy, the man is going places, the man is an idiot.
- Tailgaters. I hate when they just sit on your ass. Every time, my foot itches to hit the brakes to teach them a lesson (and probably get myself killed in the process)
- Those people on the highway who throw their cigarettes, coke cans and assorted litter out the window. And people who empty their ashtrays in parking lots. I'd love to shove the crap down their throats. Especially after it has rained a bit and I step into the mess getting out of my car.
- People who talk on cellphones while driving. I know, 99% of cell phone owners do it. It's dangerous, dammit! Just the other day some idiot on a phone just pulled out into traffic and almost sideswiped me. Oh, and there's the time I was crossing the street, minding my own business, contemplating the fact that the little man on the "cross now" light has a really tiny head when an idiot on a cell almost ran me over. And had the gall to yell at me to watch where I was going. Despite the fact that he was RUNNING. A. RED. LIGHT!
- That idiot (I seem to be using that word a lot today) who, despite seeing that there's tons of traffic and he might get stuck in the middle of the street when the light changes, charges ahead anyway. Rather than waiting, even if the light is green, for there to be space to advance into. He's the one who inevitably ends up blocking the street for the rest of us when the light changes.
- People who don't respect pedestrian crossings. For the record though, this seems to be a uniquely Quebec problem. Now, everyone knows if there's a pedestrian on a crossing, you're supposed to stop to let him pass. We all learned that in drivers ed, right? Except, in Quebec, where it is forgotten as soon as it's learned. Along with most other rules of the road, like merging into traffic and stupid stuff like that. A while ago, while I waited in the middle of a crossing, five cars or so went straight through (including a cop car) before someone decided to stop. A car with Ontario plates. The cops could make major money by ticketing those idiots (again with that word). But then they'd have to take a break from that oh so popular Quebec sport: Squoosh the pedestrian.