- Women who went to college are more likely to enjoy both the giving and receiving of oral sex than high school dropouts. (Amazing what one learns in college).
- About 1% of the adult female population are able to achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation. (Wow - easy to please...)
- 14% of males said that they did not enjoy sex the first time.
- 60% of women say they did not enjoy sex their first time.
- The Romans would crush a first time rapist’s gonads between two stones. (That would have quite the dissuasive effect)
- It’s illegal to have sex with a corpse anywhere in the United States.
- In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it’s against the law to have sex with a truck driver in a toll booth. (But it's open season on car drivers)
- In Fairbanks, Alaska it’s illegal for moose to have sex on the city sidewalks. (How is this enforced? I wouldn't go up to a rutting moose and try to persuade him to go elsewhere... )
- In Florida having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal. (Um... Ouch! )
- According to a survey of sex shop owners, cherry is the most popular flavor of edible underwear.
- When Viagra became available, operators of Nevada brothels reported that business "shot up" about 20 percent.
- Male bats have the highest rate of homosexuality of any mammal.
- Up until 1884, a Victorian-era woman could be sent to prison for denying a husband sex.
- During the Middle Ages, if you were guilty of bestiality you’d be burned at the stake, along with the other party to your crime. (Poor animal!That would have been a cause for PETA)
- The sperm of a mouse is longer than the sperm of an elephant.
- A "Dork' is a whale's penis. Whales, as you might imagine, have the world's largest penises. The blue whale is the champ, due to his size, with a ten foot long member that is one foot in diameter. (But teeny sperm)
- Minks have intercourse that lasts an average of eight hours.
- The chimpanzee holds the record for the quickest mammal sexual intercourse session at an average of three seconds. (They should get lessons from minks)
- Most turkeys and giraffes are bisexual.
- An adult gorilla's penis is only two inches long. (So much for the "hung like a gorilla" myth)
- Humans, fish and porpoises share a common sexual practice -- fellatio
Friday, March 02, 2007
Sex Trivia Take 2
My head is empty these days, so here's more cutting and pasting. And so I watch the snowstorm outside my window and think of turkeys and giraffes....
Concocted by Jazz