Yesterday sucked. There are days like that, waddaya gonna go.
Today however, life is sweet. The weather is horrendous, but that’s ok. Ways in which life doesn’t suck?
- Lots of people are out of the office today, so I can actually get some work done rather than babysitting. I often think I work with a bunch of lunatics.
- I’m going to the cottage after work for a weekend of “camping”, peeing in the great outdoors and bumming showers off friends.
- Vodka tonics
- Mr. Jazz is making salmon teriakyi on the BBQ for supper.
- Supper tomorrow with friends (and I’ll be able to bum a shower beforehand)
- Somerset Studio magazine to peruse…
- Sunday is the U-20 world cup soccer final. Czech Republic against Argentina*.
- I might be going back to 1001 Pots this weekend, just to soak in the loveliness of all that pottery.
* I’m guessing no one is following the U-20, right? Or even knows it’s being played? Or cares? Yesterday’s semi between Argentina and Chile was nasty. The ref had it in for Chile for some reason. Argentina would probably have won anyway, they were the stronger team, but damn, that ref needs to be shot.