- True romance is having a man cook for you for over 20 years. That, people, is love. He makes a kick ass chili. Oh my...
- It's just a little bizarre when you're watching TV and a raccoon is chittering in the tree just outside the window. It sounds like he's commenting on the show. Actually it's sort of cute.
- We've been watching Sex and the City on DVD and I must say that I think Carrie Bradshaw is probably the most shallow, self-absorbed character I've ever seen on TV. Maybe the raccoon thinks so too.
- This said it's a highly entertaining show. I just keep waiting for them to fall off their shoes though.
- And another thing, how can the woman live in a studio apartment in Manhattan, and yet have a closet the size of a whole other apartment. This makes no sense to me.
- Despite the fact that fall means winter is on our heels, some fall days are the most beautiful days of the year. I love how the light changes in the fall and becomes so crisp and bright.
- Though I can' t wait for the day when "that monthly time" (aka the curse - for very good reason) becomes a thing of the past, getting there is hell. I do not deal well with insomnia, especially since I've always been a "head hits the pillow, she's out" type of person.
- As you can see, I am not one who uses "that time" to celebrate my womanhood. That is such bullshit.
- Mr. Jazz's evil margarita would be good about now.
- I have a week's vacation next week, that first October week at the cottage. YAY
- Which will most probably be spent shopping for a stove. A 21st century stove.
- And figuring out the Mac. I am beginning to make peace with the Mac.
- Survivor is on again! Yay. Survivor is my "reality" show fix. That and Amazing Race. Probably because the Probst and the Keoghan are pretty damn hot
- That's it, my brain is empty, see you in a week
Friday, September 26, 2008
Concocted by Jazz