- Everyday, 200 million couples around the world have sex, which is about over 2000 couples at any given moment.
- Women are most likely to want to have sex when they are ovulating
- The Egyptian 'Ankh' actually a symbol representing the male and female sex organs.
- Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world
- 30% of women over the age of 80 still have sexual intercourse either with their spouse or boyfriends. (So there is hope!)
- Mosquitoes, which mate in the air perform a sex act that lasts only 2 seconds. (OK, so that must be really fun…)
- Women with a Ph.D. are twice as likely to be interested in a one-night stand than those with only a Bachelor's degree.
- Fellatio ranks as the number one sexual act desired by heterosexual men.
- Australian women have sex on the first date more than women the same age in the USA and Canada. (Ah those Aussie hussies!)
- It’s illegal to have sex without a condom in Nevada. (Lots of illegal activity going on in that state then)
- Today, Japan leads the world in condom use. Like cosmetics, they're sold door to door, by women. (That is just bizarre…)
- More Americans lose their virginity in June than in any other month (Gotta love prom season!)
- A man’s penis not only shrinks during cold weather but also from nonsexual excitement like when his favorite football team scores a touchdown, etc. (Bwahahaha)
- Wyoming’s Grand Tetons mountain range literally means “Big Tits” (We French have left are mark all over the place)
- In the original Grimm fairly tale of 'Sleeping Beauty', the Prince rapes her while she sleeps and then leaves before she wakes up. (Good thing the brothers Grimm were prudes, cause the original traditional story - not so much for kids!)
- The word 'gymnasium' comes from the Greek word gymnazein which means to exercise naked, which often was done in ancient Greece.
- White women and those women with a college degree, when asked said they were more receptive to anal sex than women without college educations.
- The word avocado comes from the Spanish word aguacate which is derived from the Aztec word ahuacati which means testicle. (I can’t help but wonder if there’s hidden meaning in the word kiwi)
- The original representation of Cupid by the Greeks was that of a beautiful young boy whose naked form was considered to be the embodiment of sexual love. (Whatever turns you on I guess)
- The first condoms in the US were made from vulcanized rubber in the 1870s. They were expensive and annoyingly thick and meant to be reused. (Ewwwwwwww…)
Friday, January 26, 2007
The Sex Trivia file – Ha! got your attention didn’t I?
Concocted by Jazz