Thursday, January 18, 2007

Because I'm just too lazy to be original

Well enough with the serious stuff, and onwards with the usual ridiculous things I post. Actually, all things considered the last two entries were really rather ridiculous when you think about it. Does that make this entry serious? That’s just too deep a question for me today…

So, here, since I'm too lazy to think something up on my own, shamelessly poached from Ian's blog , is my version of the alphabet

A= Available~ nope

B = Best Friend~ A few: Sylvie, another Sylvie, Dani (in a sort of halfway real, halfway virtual way)

C= Cake or pie~ I refuse to choose. (You can choose a ready guide / In some celestial voice / If you choose not to decide / You still have made a choice / You can choose from phantom fears / And kindness that can kil l /I will choose a path thats clear / I will choose free will – not that that has anything to do with cake or pie, but I love Rush and hey, here’s a chance to spread the luuuuuuuuuuuuurve).

D= Drink of choice~ Non-Alcoholic: Tea, water Alcoholic: Mr. Jazz’s Cosmos and Margaritas – and of course wine.

E= Essential item you use everyday ~ My brain, and on les philosophical level toilet paper.

F= Favourite color~ Red and any variation thereof except little girlie pink. Cause little girl pink – damn, that’s just a nasty colour.

G= Gummy bears or worms ~ Neither. But, in the interest of education, the Gummi bear was invented in 1922 in Germany by Hans Riegel, and only made it to the U.S. in the early 80s… Check here and here for lots of information on the fascinating (???) world of Gummy candy

H= Hometown ~ I don’t consider I have one, being an air force brat and all. And I really don’t miss it.

I= Indulgences ~ Books, books, books (and lordy do I indulge!), collage supplies, good tea

J= January or February~ February because it’s one step closer to summer (though I really loathe February seriously, it’s gotta be the worst month of the year, but at least it’s two days shorter than the others)

K= Kids and Names~ No kids, no names, want neither

L= Life is incomplete without?~ Books… oh, and sex. Sex and books and books on sex.

M= Marriage date~ August 6 – the anniversary of Hiroshima – which I only realized after we got out of the courthouse and into the car where the news was on.

N= Number of siblings~ 2 - JazzSis, the artist and Big Brother

P= Phobias or Fears~ No phobias, numerous fears I won’t go on about

Q= Favourite Quote~ I refuse to join any club that would want me as a member – Groucho Marx

R= Reason to smile~ Mr Jazz

S= Season~ Summer summer summer summer summer, oh and did I mention SUMMER?

T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ You’re welcome to it if you want it

U= Unknown fact about me~ I actually own a Partridge Family album. In my defence I’ve only listened to it a couple of times. It was the reminiscence factor.

V= Vegetable you don't like~ Brussel sprouts!!! Nasty ass little things.

W= Worst habit~ Laziness. Both physical and intellectual. Both bother me but I’m too lazy to do anything about them.

X= X-rays~ Spine, kidneys, lungs, sinuses, and of course the ubiquitous teeth

Y= Your favourite food~ Anything Vietnamese

Z= Zodiac Sign~ Cancer

2 comments:

ticknart said...

"In my defense I’ve only listened to it a couple of times."

And how, exactly, is that a good defense?

Jazz said...

Tick - ummm... ok.... ummm..... I dunno, nostalgia factor? I used to watch the show as a kid! OK, no excuses, none at all. We all have our cheesy skeletons in our pathetic little closets. So there.