Thursday, January 11, 2007

Various nothings

  • I’m bored
  • I have a headache
  • I’m feeling somewhat discombobulated (ha! I managed to use that word)
  • It’s starting to snow
  • My bamboo is still dying
  • I have a zit the size of a head on my chin (what the fuck is with that, I’m way beyond zit age)
  • Even though this is the mild winter to end all mild winters, everyone around me is feeling bleh and depressed. Which tends to prove that winter blues are not due to superlative amounts of slush and snow, but to the general dragging on-ness of winter
  • I need a new box of Kleenex
  • I don't understand using a cloth hankie and hauling all that old snot around all day
  • I have two cool stones on my desk
  • My stapler needs staples, and I’ll be annoyed when I have to use it and don’t have any in the stupid thing
  • It’s snowing harder
  • I wanna go to Guatemala like Jocelyn
  • Kraft Dinner really and truly sucks
  • I have to update my blog favourites here, mais j’ai la flemme de le faire (aka: I can’t be bothered)
  • I need to find stupid blogs – so I can feel that not everyone out there is witty and funny and perfect except me
  • My journal, which I swore I would write in at least once a week, is in desperate need of updating
  • If anyone reads my journal after I die they will think I spent my life in deep depression
  • That is a depressing realization
  • But of course no one will read it after my death
  • I'm hoping I can get a collage, which has been rattling around in my head for a long while, done this weekend
  • I want a cup of tea
  • People seem to be getting stupider – or am I simply noticing more?
  • I am becoming more intolerant – or are people simply becoming less tolerable?
  • I prefer tart apples to sweet ones
  • Working for a living is highly overrated. Being Paris Hilton must be nice. Except the stupid part. And the skank part
  • It is very nice to have a Mr. Jazz who does all the cooking
  • I'm too bored to continue this
  • That is a good thing because it's probably boring everyone as much as it's boring me.

15 comments:

choochoo said...

cut someone's head off

Steven said...

There's nothing better than a big bite of a green apple. ;)

Steve~

ticknart said...

I can promise that it bored you far more than it bored me.

Jazz said...

Choochoo - Can I? Can I really?

Steve - Yes there is, dip it in chocolate.

Ticknart - Thanks

Ian Lidster said...

I'm becoming far less tolerant and, you know, I kind of like that in me. I think I've reached sufficient age that I don't have to accept crap or dumbfuck excuses from anybody.
There. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
Cheers,
Ian

Jazz said...

Ian - So there is a good side to getting older!

Dan said...

That is a good thing because it's probably boring everyone as much as it's boring me.

No way! I made it all the way to the bottom. I was wondering what was going to happen to the zit.

Jazz said...

Dan - The zit is dying an ignoble death, poisoned with tea tree oil (who knew...) Thanks Slébine

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think this outpouring of thoughts and observations is what many of us go through-- or at least, it resonated with me.

Hope you got to play with the collage.

~bluepoppy

Frank Marcopolos said...

it hasn't snowed in NY yet this winter.,

Bardouble29 said...

I am way less tolerant...the older I get I can't stand stupidty! Some people I used to work with used to say "I see stupid people everywhere". Silliness!!

Malnurtured Snay said...

Playing QUEEN CDs really loud usually makes me miss my headache ... because the new one is SO much worse ...

Jocelyn said...

I pledge this to you now: I would be glad to read your journal after your death. And that zit? Maybe it *is* a second head, and you're about to have your life take a whirlwind turn of events...you know, all those news stories about The Lady With The Second Head.

Jazz said...

BP - No collage was accomplished. None, aucun, nada, zip... sigh

Frank - I heard it's coming your way - we're expecting 15 to 20 cm today... Bleh.

Bardouble - Yeah, stupidity is annoying, but I can't help wonder how many people I annoy with my own stupidity.

Snay - Gotta love Queen... :-)

Jocelyn - Dunno if I could deal with another one of me... *shudder*

Jill said...

I've got the boring blahs too. It must be going around. Kudos on smiting that zit though. I've never heard of the tea tree oil thing, but I'll save it away for the next time I sprout something on my face.