Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Sharma, and since this is a first for me, I'm going to give it a go:

Three jobs you have had:
- Manning a booth for the Quebec Winter Carnival at the Old Port in Quebec in the middle of summer. Fuckin' lame-ass job...
- Working in a jewelry store when I first arrived in Montreal, indulging in my silver fetish
- Temping for an agency as an Admin at IBM while they were "downsizing" (read firing people left right and centre). It was, to say the least, an "interesting" atmosphere to work in.

Three movies you could watch over and over again:
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (thank god there are three, that really lets me off the hook!)

Three places you have lived:
- Nova Scotia
- Chicoutimi, Québec
- Québec City (well Orsainville - which was a suburb of KBC but everything has been merged so, close enough)

Three shows you love to watch:
- Amazing Race
- Survivor* (to my everlasting shame, I have become a Survivor junkie - besides Jeff Probst is nice to look at - and... um... fantasi... nope, think about)
- Lost* (mmmmmm Sayid..... )

Three places you've vacationed:
- Nepal
- Indonesia
- Vietnam (the bestest)

Three websites you visit each day:
- Blue Poppy
- Paula Becker
- Wee
- And PostSecret on Mondays.
<===== the links are on the right. I'm in no mood to go into HTML mode, so just click on your own if you're interested.

Three favourite foods:
- Tea (yes it IS a food, so there)
- Chocolate (well duh)
- Jerked chicken (by Mr. Jazz)

Three places you'd rather be:
- Europe
- California
- Just about anywhere that isn't cold

Three bloggers you are tagging:
- Blue Poppy(though she's already done a similar one where she had to put 7 things - hell, this should be a piece of cake if she takes me up on it)
- Carolyn (I love her drawings)**
- Paula (Ditto)**



* In case you think I spend my time fantasizing about inaccessible hotties, I have a very accessible hottie right at home, thank you very much...

* Disclaimer: For any nieces and/or nephews reading this, no your aunt does NOT do the nasty. Ever. She's so over that. Much too old. It doesn't ever ever happen. She only ever did it once, to see what all the fuss was about.

** Hello, my name is Jazz, and I am a drawing blog whore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Lil-- what have you done to me? ANOTHER meme??!! I shall try--- I shall . . .

~bluepoppy